0 - 1 Years
Mainly SQL Server Developer job description and responsibilities include following tasks:
• Designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance.
• Design, create, and implement database systems based on the end user's requirements.
• Impove application's performances.
• Prepare documentations for database applications.
• Memory management for database systems.
• Develop database schemas, tables and dictionaries.
• Ensure the data quality and integrity in databases.
• Fix any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
• Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
• Take regular database backup.
• Test databases and perform bug fixes.
• Provide authentication and authorizations for Database
• Develop best practices for database design and development activities.
|Salary||1 Lac To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Others|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Contact Person||VIKRAM BAMNERA|
|Address||1-23-146/2 Tirumala City Colony Behind Mahabodhi High School, Alwal , Secunderabad, Telengana , India|